Robert May Landscape Architecture currently provides services to clients in both North Carolina and Louisiana.
Robert has extensive experience and provides services in all of the following areas:
- Residential Landscape Architectural Design
- Commercial Landscape Architectural Design
- Park and Greenway Master Planning
- Subdivision Master Planning
- Project Management
- Site and Facilities Planning
- Landscape Design and Consultation
Typical Design Fees
Robert May Landscape Architecture usually charges a fixed fee for preparing master landscape development plans.
Projects that involve more than a master plan (construction drawings, construction documents, etc.) are also negotiated on a fee basis or accomplished on an hourly rate basis.
Construction observation, landscape consultation, and project management services are also accomplished on an hourly rate basis.